4 on 4 PLAY ON Tournaments
& Atom Sept 18th- 20th/2020
Pee/Wee - Bantam/Midget Sept
Civic Center, Corner Brook
will consist of 8 players and 1 goalie.
- Players sign up for
the division they are entering this season.
- Teams will
consist of players from anywhere.
- Register online and your
child will be assigned to a team.
- Bring your own white and
- Medals and Banner for winning Teams.
All Details Below. Players will be accepted on first come first
serve basis. Only 8 teams accepted.
To REGISTER please
email email@example.com, or call
will be provided for warm up.
- 24 Min Refereed Games.
Ice Cleaning after every three Games. If Schedule falls behind
this can change.
- Change on 1.5 minute buzzer.
jump boards on buzzer, no face off. Players on ice return to
bench on buzzer.
- Only one face off at start of game
(referee may need to drop puck at other points). Play on Rules.
- If Goal is scored. Puck is taken behind net and scoring
team clears outside blue line, then PLAY ON.
- If puck is
covered by goalie, puck is played behind net while opposing team
backs up to hash marks, then PLAY ON.
- If penalty is
called, whistle will sound, puck possession will be given to non
offending team in neutral zone regardless of where infraction
occurs. Penalty will be recorded by score keeper for penalty
shot at end of the game.
- Regular Hockey Rules except No
Icing, Penalty is Penalty Shot, Fighting is suspension for rest
- Penalties will be recorded and penalty shots
will all be taken at conclusion of Game.
- We will use HNL
Booklet and Tie Breaking Rules.
- Teams Must have 8 players
and 1 goalie.
- Teams can consist of players from any
association or from any town as long as they fall within age
- All players must pay by Sept 16th/2020. You can
send registration to address on our website www.sfehockey.ca or
email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost will be $150
- Teams must have white and dark jerseys. All
jerseys do not have to be the same, as long as they are same
- If a player gets injured or sick during tournament,
a team can pick up another player not already in tournament. We
will have a list of available players.
- If a player can't
continue a game that has already started, players will have to
be rotated through that spot. Same players CANNOT be
consistently double shifted.
- Any player substitution must
be approved by Coordinator.
- Each team will get a minimum of
4 (max 6) games.
- Medals for top two teams, plus Gold Medal
- Tournament will be run on a gentlemen's honor
system. We expect coaches to be fair to all players, be
respectful of other teams, coaches, and referees. Zero tolerance
for failure to obey these rules.
While this is a
tournament format, we are running this program under the Shoot
For Excellence policy which is:
Treat all players fairly,
equally, and respectfully in a fun learning environment while
providing an opportunity for all to learn, compete, and have