2nd Annual Atom/Pee Wee/Bantam
4 on 4
“PLAY ON” Tournament
June 1st – 3rd 2018
Center, Corner Brook
- Teams must consist of 8 players
and 1 goalie.
- Players Must play in Division they were in
this season past.
- Players can come from any Association.
- Players can be drafted into teams or YOU CAN ENTER YOUR
- Medals and Banner for winning Teams.
Details Below. Players will be accepted on first come first
serve basis. Only 6 teams per division will be accepted.
To REGISTER a team please email email@example.com, or call
640-7825 or register at www.sfehockey.ca
Annual SFE 4 on 4 Tournament
- 5 min warm up.
will be provided for warm up.
- 24 Min Refereed Games.
Ice Cleaning after every three Games. If Schedule falls behind
this can change.
- Change on 1.5 minute buzzer.
jump boards on buzzer, no face off. Players on ice return to
bench on buzzer.
- Only one face off at start of game. Play
- If Goal is scored. Puck is taken behind net and
scoring team clears outside blue line……then PLAY ON.
puck is covered by goalie, puck is played behind net while
opposing team backs up to hash marks…..then PLAY ON.
penalty is called, whistle will sound, puck possession will be
given to non offending team. Offending team backs up. Penalty
will be recorded by score keeper for penalty shot at end of the
- Regular Hockey Rules except…..No Icing, Penalty is
Penalty Shot, Fighting is suspension for rest of tournament.
- Penalties will be recorded and penalty shots will all be taken
at conclusion of Game.
- We will use HNL Booklet and Tie
- Teams Must have 8 players and 1 goalie.
- Teams can consist of players from any association or from any
town as long as they fall within age limits.
- All players
must be paid in full prior to start of tournament You can send
registration to address on our website www.sfehockey.ca or email
transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost will be $100 per
- Players must have white and dark jerseys. All
jerseys do not have to be the same, as long as they are same
- If a player gets injured or sick during tournament,
a team can pick up another player not already in tournament. We
will have a list of available players.
- If a player can’t
continue a game that has already started, players will have to
be rotated through that spot. Same players CANNOT be
consistently double shifted.
- Any player substitution must
be approved by Coordinator.
- Each team will get a minimum of
- Medals for top two teams, plus Gold Medal Banner.
- Tournament will be run on a gentlemen’s honor system. We
expect coaches to be fair to all players, be respectful of other
teams, coaches, and referees. Zero tolerance for failure to obey
While this is a tournament format, we are
running this program under the Shoot For Excellence policy which
Treat all players fairly, equally, and respectfully
in a fun learning environment while providing an opportunity for
all to learn, compete, and have fun.